OCTOBER 10, 7:30 PM
City Point | 445 Albee Square West
Five female founded start-ups will pitch for the opportunity to win $5,000 in this Make it in Brooklyn event.
Brooklyn is home to more female founded start-ups than any other city in the US, and we are bringing the best of them together. In addition to the pitch competition, attendees will also have the chance to network with some of the leading female entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in New York City, in partnership with The Other Festival and CityPoint. Doors open at 7:00 PM, pitches start at 7:30 PM.
In addition to the $5,000 prize, the winning pitcher will also receive $15,000 worth of Design + Strategy services from Berlin Cameron.
Our finalists are:
- neMedIO | Revolutizing the way high-tech robotic medical devices are brought to market
- Miah Beauty | A membership-based luxury beauty brand for multicultural millennials
- BunkUp | Mobile app dedicated to helping young professionals find roommates quickly and easily
- Ovee | An application designed to help young women take control of their sexual and reproductive health
- Street Smarts VR | Designed to leverage the immersive power of VR to improve the police training experience
Not pitching, but want to come cheer on the contestants? Get your $10 tickets here.
445 Albee Square West, Mezzanine Level
B, Q, R to DeKalb Ave
2, 3 to Hoyt Street
A, C, F, R to Jay St - MetroTech